© 2021 Fetcha All rights reserved.
Do not sell my information
Fetcha, Inc. – CA Privacy Notice
1. California Residents - Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), below is a summary of the Personal Information we collect from consumers, the reason we collect the Personal Information, where we obtain the Personal Information we collect, and the third parties with whom we may share consumer Personal Information. The section references relate to the sections above in this Policy.
Fetcha does not sell, nor do we intend to sell, our customers’ personal information to third parties. However, by sharing your personal information with trusted third parties, like Drivers and Merchants, the sharing of data may constitute a sale under the strict language of the CCPA.
- Identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number;
- Customer records such as signature;
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered;
- Geolocation data that is sufficient to identify a precise physical location;
- Inferences about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We collect the categories of personal information identified above from the following sources: (1) directly from you; (2) through your use of the Services; (3) affiliates; and (4) third parties such as social networking services, publicly available sources, and marketing partners. As explained above, we collect the categories of personal information identified above for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To provide you with the Services;
- To maintain, improve, and personalize the Services;
- To communicate with you;
- For account and network security purposes;
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance;
- To enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions and this Policy;
- To protect you, others, and our business; and
- For our business purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect or receive the information, or otherwise with your consent.
Do Not Track Disclosure. Fetcha does not have a mechanism in place for responding to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms used to limit collection of information for use in Online Behavioral Advertising.
2. Your Choice - We provide our customers and their authorized agents with the ability to access and delete Personal Information. In order to exercise these rights you must log in to your account to confirm your identity, which helps us ensure that Personal Information is only made accessible to appropriate parties. Customers will not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights and can return to the service after deleting their information.
3. Asserting Your Rights - If you have a Fetcha account, you may exercise your right to know. To verify your identity, you must log-in to your account prior to accessing or deleting your information. If you do not have a Fetcha account, you may exercise your right to know or your right to deletion by emailing your request to us at support@Fetcha.co from the email address that you believe is associated with Fetcha, with the subject line “Non-user Data Request”. For safety and to otherwise prevent fraud, we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information that is reasonably necessary for us to confirm your identity. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to know or a request to delete. In order to be able to act, authorized agents have to submit written proof that they are authorized to act on your behalf, or have a power of attorney. We may deny requests from authorized agents who do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf.
a) Right to Know - You have the right to know the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you.
b) Right to Deletion - You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you or maintain about you. We may save Personal Information when permitted by applicable law including, without limitation, when the information is needed for a legal purpose. If you are a California consumer, we may retain your Personal Information as necessary to: (1) complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between Fetcha and you; (2) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (3) debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (4) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; (5) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code; (6) engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when Fetcha’s deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent; (7) to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of you based on your relationship with Fetcha; (8) to comply with a legal obligation; or (9) to otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
c) Right to Rectification - If you are a registered Fetcha user you may modify certain aspects of your Personal Information by logging into our App using your username and password and visiting the “Account” page. Registered Fetcha users may also access the “Account” page to manage their subscriptions.
d) Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information - You have the right to opt-out of having your Personal Information sold. The California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) amends the California Consumer Privacy Act to broadly define “sale” in a way that may include allowing third parties to receive certain information such as cookie identifiers, IP addresses and/or browsing behavior to add to a profile about your device, browser or you. Fetcha does not share or sell information for the purposes of interest-based advertising. However, by sharing information with our third-party partners to facilitate the Services, it may be considered a sale (as defined by the CPRA): (1) device information and identifiers, such as IP address and unique advertising identifiers and cookies; and (2) connection and usage information, such as browsing history or app usage.
e) Right to Non-Discrimination - Fetcha will not discriminate against those who exercise their Rights. Specifically, if you exercise your Rights, we will not deny you goods or Services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or Services or provide you a different level or quality of goods or Services.
f) “Shine the Light” disclosures - California residents that are established customers have the right to request and obtain a list, once a year and free of charge, of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information for the third party’s direct marketing purposes under the “Shine the Light” law (Civ. Code § 1798.83).
4. Children’s Information - Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us at support@Fetcha.co. A parent or guardian of a child under age 13 may review and request deletion of the child’s Personal Information.
5. Contact Us - If you have any questions or concerns relating to this Policy or our privacy practices please contact us at: email@example.com.